The College of Agriculture and Natural Resources is an amalgamation of three Faculties and twelve Departments.
The Faculty of Agriculture is made up of the following four academic Departments:
- Department of Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness and Extension;
- Department of Animal Science;
- Department of Crop and Soil Sciences; and
- Department of Horticulture.
The Faculty of Forest Resources Technology is made up of the following two academic Departments:
- Department of Wood Processing and Marketing
- Department of Social Forestry
- Ecotourism and Forest recreation
- Land Reclamation and Rehabilitation
The Faculty of Renewable Natural Resources is one of the three Faculty components of the College of Agriculture of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi. It was established in 1982 and runs undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Renewable Natural Resource Management.
The Faculty consists of five academic Departments and they are:
- Wood Science and Technology Management
- Wildlife and Range Management
- Silviculture and Forest Management
- Fisheries and Watershed Management